As soon as I came across the recipe for these delicious Chocolate Chip, Honey and Oatmeal Cookies I just had to share with you all. Who else love's the combination of Chocolate and Honey together? I sure do!
If you give these cookies a try, be sure to send us a photo of your creation! Or even better.. send us some to sample!
- ½ C butter, softened
- ½ C Manuka South Manuka Blend Honey
- ¼ C brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ C quick oats
- 1 C white whole wheat flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ C chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray cookie sheets with non-stick cooking spray or line with a backing mat/parchment paper.
- Cream together butter, Manuka South Manuka Blend Honey, and brown sugar in the bowl of a mixer. Add in egg and vanilla extract and beat until creamy.
- In a bowl, whisk together oats, flour, baking soda, and salt. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir to combine. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop cookie dough by tablespoon full onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges start to turn golden brown. Centers will appear slightly under cooked. Allow to cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container.
Source: A Kitchen Addiction